HEVs

Could anyone will help me regarding HEVs details .Any one who can tell me good sites for HEVs(Design and specifications).

Reply to
swarupa

Dear swarupa:

You did not define "HEV". This is an acronym with about 40 different meanings.

When you posted before, you gave a list of computer software packages you could use to model HEVs. I did a Google search with "HEV" and those packages, and those software packages, and got a lot of hits, some of them would be helpful to you.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

As a test of my mind-reading faculty, and encouraged by David's search, I searched on HEV mechanical to deduce the meaning of HEV is da-da! hybrid electric vehicle. How 'bout that!

Base principle of the HEV: the mean power used by a passenger car is less than 20 HP. THEREFORE, provide a 30 HP engine to provide the baseline power, AND provide energy storage for acceleration and hill climb AND energy recovery where possible, like recuperative braking. THEN, measure fuel economy, and sell, sell sell!

Often wrong, but never in doubt: Brian Whatcott Altus OK

Reply to
Brian Whatcott