Hydro Tech Book

Hi,

I'm looking for a copy of Water Power Development by Emil Mosonyi (I think there are two volumes, can someone confirm??)

Anyone got a copy they'd like to sell?

Regards, Tony Mulholland

Reply to
Tony

This is a two volume set, and the ISBN number is 9630558858. The publisher is Akademiai Kiado (October 1991). It's size is 7.25" x 10" x

2.5" thick. Next time, just look it up on Amazon. It's not available there right now, but you can check back from time to time, and otherwise you can use the ISBN number to see if you can track it down elsewhere.

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman