Old Book Value?

Being unemployed for 3 weeks short of a year, I'm looking about for things to sell to pay bills. I have an extra copy of "North Shore: America's Fastest Interurban" by William D Middleton. I'd like to sell it but I also don't want to get taken. I've seen a shrunk-wrapped copy at a hobby shop for $75, but I also saw another place selling an open copy for $15. Is there any way or place to find out how much this edition is worth?

Thanks.

RLM

Reply to
RLM

Try

A quick search at

36 copies - 15 for $25 or less, 21 for $30 or less, 31 for $45 or less, and 4 for over $90. You need to consider the condition of your copy and how fast you want to sell it, but it looks like the one you saw at $15 is more realistically priced than the copy for $75.

Reply to
Geezer

Thank you for the help.

RLM