Limit Gauge Design

Hi,
I was trying to design a limit gauge for a given drawing.
Now, my drawing has dimensions (on both "shaft" and "hole" features)
with dimensional tolerance and a geometric/form tolerance.
From what i have done in college, i can get the gauge dimensions for a
simple case of dimensional tolerance only.
Now, when geometric tolerance is added to that, which condition of the
feature (shaft or hole) do i use for the design of the Go and the NoGo
gauge?
My plan was to use the worst limits( both +ve and -ve) that are
allowed by the combined dimensional and geometric tolerances, and then
apply gauge makers tolerances and wear allowances to those basic
dimensions for the gauges.
Can you please help me on this? It would be great if someone could
share their practical experiences also!
Thanks!
Regards,
Varun.