Looking for a manufacturing company specialized Micro channel heat exchanger...

Hi,there.. I am looking for a manufacturing company specialized Micro channel heat exchanger... Do you have any idea of that? Please give me advice.. Thank you.

Reply to
¿ìÀÎÀÌ ´º½º³Ý
¿ìÀÎÀÌ ´º½º³Ý a écrit :

micro channel ?

Reply to
news

news thought carefully and wrote on 11/30/2004 11:41 AM:

Micro-channel HEX = "compact heat exchanger" except, uh, more compact.

A Google search shows lots of interest and several designs that combine small channel size and 2-phase heat transfer. State of development appears to be in the "let's see if we can get this neat concept to work" stage.

The regular compact HEX's I've seen had very nice performance numbers, but were not easy to manufacture and extremely sensitive to surface build-up and corrosion. I assume micro channel HEX's will have all this and more.

The original poster should just use Google to find some manufacturers. I got over 3000 hits for "microchannel heat exchanger"

Lance

*****
Reply to
Lance