mechanical support arms in medical industry

I am trying to find a supplier of support arms used in medical industry. I need something comparable to arms that support surgical lights. I found many LCD arm support manufactures, but I need something capable of supporting 30-40 lbs, which those arms can't do. I tried ThomasNet, and GlobalSpec, but with little success.

I will greatly appreciate your suggestions.

Reply to
Igor

You could start with dental supply places. There are at least half a dozen manufacturers listed here:

A quick Google search on "Surgical Supply" found a bunch more:
You can also try audio/visual stores...a plasma TV can easily weigh 30-40 lbs.

Tom.

Reply to
Tom S.

We may be able to manufacture what you are looking for. Please respond if you have not yet found a source.

Reply to
Vulcan