New Massachusetts Machine Shop

Why do Engineers prefer to work with us? We're a small group of very skilled, and experienced Machinists. We all have between 25 - 40 years in Precision CNC Machining each. Our recently opened machine shop is conveniently located in Stoughton, Ma serving the greater Boston area.

Due to the ever rising costs in manufacturing, we have taken a high skill, no over head approach in keeping our costs as low as possible. Buy taking this approach we can concentrate our resources where it counts, "Productivity, Quality, fast turn overs, and Customer Satisfaction. What you get here at Smart Manufacturing is direct access to the manufacturing process. This allows us to have the flexibility to tailor the process directly to our customers proto- typing, and production needs.

Our (High Skill / No Over Head) approach is how you the customer benefits, when you choose "Smart Manufacturing" You get highly experienced people manufacturing of your proto-type , or production parts. This ensures that you receive Top Quality Product, with out paying the high machine time rates of other shops.

If you looking for a shop you can count on, and you need people who really care about the fact that you maybe in a jam, and you needed your parts yesterday! You won't find a more dedicated team than us. I the owner Derek Smart, will personally will work all night, and strait threw the weekend when necessary to bail you out of trouble. That's the kind of commitment, and dependably we offer to our customers here at Smart Manufacturing.

Please feel free to contact us at Smart-mfg.com

Thank you. Derek Smart

Reply to
Derek