Proto-typing or Production, top quality product, at small shop pricing.

We here at "Smart Manufacturing" located here in Stoughton, Massachusetts have been providing CNC Machine shop services over 35 years now.

Coast to coast... Mechanical Engineers, Commercial Businesses, and home inventors have depended on us for top quality Proto-typing, and Production.

Please feel free to visit our web site at

Thank you

Derek Smart

Reply to
Derek