one dimensional transient thermal analysis of a fin

Hi I am looking for an analytical solution for a one dimensional transient thermal analysis for a fin. Looking at the problem it seems to be solvable. I tried to solve, but am not sure if I am correct. I would like to find out if there are any good articles/resources for the same. Sincerely N Parasnis

Reply to
mahaperu

Or get an older edition used from eBay

Michael