one dimensional transient thermal analysis of a fin

Hi I am looking for an analytical solution for a one dimensional transient thermal analysis for a fin. Looking at the problem it seems
to be solvable. I tried to solve, but am not sure if I am correct. I would like to find out if there are any good articles/resources for the same. Sincerely N Parasnis
On Mar 6, 3:03 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened) F81Y76AFMBMMT56WHX&pf_rd_t 1&pf_rd_p04485601&pf_rd_i71517283
Or get an older edition used from eBay
Michael