Pillow block bearings

I've been searching for a good site that shows pix of all the different permutations and combinations of ball bearings in different housings, like pillow blocks. I am after some cheapies for about a

3/4" shaft. I am after approximate prices as well. Anyone have any leads?
Reply to
Mooshie peas

is always a good place to start--and often a good place to finish

Reply to
Michael

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:07:28 GMT, "Michael" posted:

Thanks Michael, great site, I've bookmarked it.

Reply to
Mooshie peas

Two great sites for all sorts of machine design componentry:

-kurt

Mooshie peas wrote:

Reply to
Kurt Nowak