Pillow block bearings

I've been searching for a good site that shows pix of all the
different permutations and combinations of ball bearings in different
housings, like pillow blocks. I am after some cheapies for about a
3/4" shaft. I am after approximate prices as well. Anyone have any
leads?
Reply to
Mooshie peas
is always a good place to start--and often a good place to finish
Reply to
Michael
On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:07:28 GMT, "Michael" posted:
Thanks Michael, great site, I've bookmarked it.
Reply to
Mooshie peas
Two great sites for all sorts of machine design componentry:
-kurt
Mooshie peas wrote:
Reply to
Kurt Nowak