Plz Solve my problem...

i hve completed my degree. i.e BS(MATHEMATICS) But now i want to do any engineering degree in my future career as stated b4 i hve background in math.so can i do any engineering degree as MPhil leading to PhD.if yes then reply me with that particular name of the degree.

Reply to
sufyan.iiui

Engineering is not a merit badge. Find another career, before you kill someone.

People choose engineering because they want to make a difference in engineering.

If you want to make a difference in this world, open a paper of the city you wish to live in, and see what kinds of engineers are sought.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

thanx 4 ur kind information.bt my question is still there can i do any engineering field wch is suitable 4 me in my future or me sholud contionue in Applied math. bcoz i dnt want to take any risk in my future.thnx

Reply to
sufyan.iiui

Dear sufyan.iiui:

Get a secondary degree in teaching, so that you can teach others.

"Risk" to you, or risk to others? If either, don't choose engineering.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

Idiot, please continue in applied math. Thank you. Your friend, Homer

Reply to
ms

Learn to write. Starting with your math, think about teaching chemistry.

Reply to
Mike Holt