Problem with plenum air speed

i am working on a job with a problem

3 supply fans /800mm duct size at one end of room each at 5m/s flow direct from outside.

3 extract fans sized as above 5m/s

the room is a rectangle 4.5 x 14mts long.

the room is used to remove heat buildup from a set of condensors.

there is also a control panel located within the room ,

the question is whats the air speed? is it safe to work in the room?

just to note i have been informed that useing the beaufort scale there would be a gentle breeze!

please give your comments

Reply to
theboilerman

citymulti condensors.at a hight of 100mm off the floor

Reply to
theboilerman

Dear theboilerman:

This answers one of eight questions, and that not really. I find for what may be what you describe. I don't wish to start receiving email from Mitsubishi, I cannot get specs without registering, and you have not provided a model number. I would guess this will be a real cave of winds. Lunchboxes should be made of cast iron, and hand tools should be tethered to the equipment.

David A. Smith

Reply to
dlzc1.cox