The One Quad Society

Pretty self explanatory: You can join if you figger out how to save a quadrillion btus /year in oil.

Tweakers and issue dodgers need not apply.

Bret Cahill

Bret Cahill

Reply to
BretCahill

BretCahill

Go to a global hydrogen economy (GHE).

Reply to
Don Stockbauer

Reply to
John Fields

bret cahill

3253 sandpiper road Virginia Beach, Virginia 23456
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

They say the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime.

In this case the dodger & flamer always clicks on a post that he knows is about him.

Do you have any ideas on how to save a quad?

Here's an opportunity to show off your middle school level math ability!

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

I haven't lived there for years.

Reply to
Bret Cahill

I don't get it.

Reply to
Jack

So your admit your domain registration is fraudulent?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He is a troll. There is nothing to get.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Just loaded the truck with all my possessions, a surfboard and fishing rod. I can't afford a tank of gas so I'll wait until low tide then run the beach. I'll be in NC in minutes.

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Reply to
John Fields