What is the height in each country, India, US, UK and EU?

Hi all,

Could you tell me the height for CE and UL or cUL?

India: US: UK: EU:

Thanks,

Bob.

Reply to
Bob J.

Dear Bob J:

Do you mean the length of the blades that a male power plug has to extend into the female receptacle?

the last 10 pages are various wiring diagrams of different type of plug-sets. (Not a direct answer)

I would contact this company for your needs.

David A. Smith

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

That is right and thank you so much, David A. Smith.

Bob.

Reply to
Bob J.