What is or where can I get specification of cable, AWG18.

Hi, all,
I have to know specification of cable, AWG18 now. So could you tell me what is it or where I found it to be able to know its specification.
Regards,
Bob.
American Wire Gage no.18 is not a cable, it is a single strand of wire: 40 mils diameter, 0.00128 sq in cross section (1.620 circular mils) AWG was formerly known as Brown & Sharpe gage (B & S) Check your Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers
If you want cable, be more specific in what you need.
Jim Y

I should have added, stranded wire may be what you are seeking. Cable is generally the larger diameters like number 4 and bigger. Jim Y

See also "Machinery's Handbook" for Wire (and sheet metal) gages and related wire/cable properties.

Thanks another reference book of you, Scrook.
Bob.
Thank you for your answer, Jim Y., especially, reference book.
Bob.