Aluminium Alloy designations (UK)

Hello,
I'm doing some research on aluminium and have come across some alloys of which i need 'equivalent' names for, in today's standard nomenclature
(1xxx,2xxx,3xxx and so on).
The alloys I have are H30-WP and H15-WP.
Also, with some early NACA tests (1940's) on 24S-T, 17S-T and R303-T sheet and extrusions... I realise that these are 2024 and 2017 alloys but there is no indication of the temper. (Other than the obvious 'thermal').
Any direction would be great,
Regards,
James

James
The WP is the condition, in this case 'Material is fully heat treated condition, i.e.solution treated and subsequently precipitation treated' ref BS1474:1963.
T is drawn tube, again from BS1474:1963.
H15 = 2014A T6 H30 = 6082 T6
Hope that helps
Best Regards
Paul Walker