Carburizing steel

Can anyone help? I am trying to solve the maths of the carburizing process.
I have been told that the temperature is 1100K the depth of carbon
penetration is 100microns and it took ninety minutes but i want to calculate how these figures were achieved. Is there anyone who can show the formulas (Arrhenius's Law)used and where the data is supplied to carryout the calculations.
Cheers
Mark
Mark wrote:

Yep, I can help:
D = D0 * exp(-Qd/RT), where D = diffusion coefficient, Qd = activation energy, R = gas constant (8,31 J/mol*K), T = abs. temperature, D0 = a material constant.
Examples:
D0 for Carbon in alfa-ferrit: 6,2e-7 m^2/s and D0 for Carbon in gamma-ferrit: 2,3e-5 m^2/s.
Qd is respectively 80 kJ/mol and 148 kJ/mol.
Fick's first law: J = -D* dC/dx, where dC/dx is you concentration gradient, J = diffusion flux (kg/m^2*s or atoms/m^2*s)
Fick's second law: dC/dt = D * d^2C/dx^2 .... and you could probably also find use for the error function solution:
Cx - C0 / (Cs - C0) = 1 - erf(x/(2*sqrt(Dt)) ), where Cs = concentration at surface/interface, C0 = beginning concentration and C0 > Cx > Cs
I think we need some additional information in order to calculate your problem...
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards Martin Jrgensen
Home of Martin Jrgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk
Thanks Martin,
I will take a good look at the information tomorrow.
Regards
Mark