ELECTROPLATE CHROMIUM

I'm a designer who is working a developing a new BBQ grill. The grills metal components are plating w/ ELECTROPLATE CHROMIUM. My
question is can I plate in any color besides black? If yes, how much color control do you have during manufacturing? Can you match an exact PMS color?
Hope I am posting on the correct group. Thanks