Looking for partners in feldspar production in Georgia exporting Internationally

Dear potential colleguas
Our company, called Hermes Ltd has a license and is going to produce
and sell on the International and local markets feldspar. According to
findings which our company has been conducting a geological survey in
the region of Shrosha- Sazano (region in Georgia, which is licensed to
Hermes Ltd.) pegmatite field since the fourth quarter of 2001, the
quality of the feldspar is rather high.
Currently we are looking for relevant foreign companies who might be
interested in:
1. Joint production of the feldspar.
2. Invest in that filed of activity.
3. Joint production and exporting of the feldspar on International
market.
4. Provide consultancy in feldspar mining and developing the final
product of high quality for selling on international markets.
In fact we welcome any king of interest in the field of feldspar
industrial production and management.
We have prepared a comprehensive report upon field finding completion.
The purpose of this work was to uncover and study feldspar raw
materials good for porcelain and glass industry. It has focused mainly
on the study of pegmatite veins, which are found abundantly in the
Shrosha-Sazano pegmatite field. Report could be provided upon request.
Looking forward to hearing from interested companies.
Commercial Director of the Hermes Ltd
Dr. Teimuraz Kancheli
snipped-for-privacy@me4u.biz
Tel. +(995 99) 561392