Looking for partners in feldspar production in Georgia exporting Internationally

Dear potential colleguas

Our company, called Hermes Ltd has a license and is going to produce and sell on the International and local markets feldspar. According to findings which our company has been conducting a geological survey in the region of Shrosha- Sazano (region in Georgia, which is licensed to Hermes Ltd.) pegmatite field since the fourth quarter of 2001, the quality of the feldspar is rather high.

Currently we are looking for relevant foreign companies who might be interested in:

  1. Joint production of the feldspar.
  2. Invest in that filed of activity.
  3. Joint production and exporting of the feldspar on International market.
  4. Provide consultancy in feldspar mining and developing the final product of high quality for selling on international markets.

In fact we welcome any king of interest in the field of feldspar industrial production and management.

We have prepared a comprehensive report upon field finding completion. The purpose of this work was to uncover and study feldspar raw materials good for porcelain and glass industry. It has focused mainly on the study of pegmatite veins, which are found abundantly in the Shrosha-Sazano pegmatite field. Report could be provided upon request.

Looking forward to hearing from interested companies. Commercial Director of the Hermes Ltd Dr. Teimuraz Kancheli snipped-for-privacy@me4u.biz Tel. +(995 99) 561392

Reply to
tkancheli