Seeking opportunity to represent metallurgical or related industry in India

I am a qualified metallurgist with over 25 years manufacturing experience in steel foundry. I have a manufacturing setup and own
office in Bangalore. I am interested in taking up international representation for companies in this part of the world. This will be a long term relationship. Please contact.
Dr Arun Rao Kumbalgodu Alloy Steel Catings P Ltd, 30A1,1st Phase Industrial Area,Mysore Road Bangalore 560074 India
Tel 091 80 28437202