Robots in food industry

I am searching for apllications of robots (preparation, cooking, serving etc) in the food industry other than their use in packing.
Do you know any real-life (not academic/therotical/simulation works) robotic apps in food industry?
Pierre Jeami wrote:

Robots are used in airline meal preparation.
                John Nagle
Do you have any reference/URL for this application?

Do you have any reference/URL for these application?

Sorry, nothing explicit.
You may get lucky by searching the websites below for some MPEG movie files you can download. Or, if you are very persistent, then you may consider contacting these companies Application Engineering or Marketing departments directly to see if they have any promotional videos they can let you have. You may also start doing internet searches for academic research on these topics to see if someone has posted info for public display.
www.abb.com for the spider robot pick & place. ABB is a huge company, you'll have to dig a while to find the robot division
www.adept.com for SCARA pick & place
www.staubli.com for some 6-axis
www.robotworks-eu.com for some interesting videos, but not sure if any are applicable
I'm_Curly_Today
<Pierre Jeami> wrote in message

    --If you consider a broad definition go into a Chevys Mexican restaurant and have a look at the tortilla making machine...
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : I want to return to
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the time before time...