Tilt sensor

Where can I find "tilt sensor" with analog and/or digital output indicating the tilt angle with better than 1 degree resolution?

Khan wrote:

http://www.amaa.de/pdfs/032.pdf http://www.engineeringtalk.com/news/rho/rho124.html
etc
Jamie wrote:

indicating
The Analog Devices ADXL202E is probably the most popular device around. Fairly cheap too. I've used it as a three axis tilt sensor, and <1 deg resolution is easily achievable. Digital PWM output, or analog output with a filter. http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,ADXL202,00.html
Dave :)

How did you temperature compensate it?
Regards,
Boris Mohar
Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca
Boris Mohar wrote:
wrote:

around.
filter.
Didn't need to, the end device was always used in a relatively stable temperature environment.
Dave :)
Khan wrote:

Memsic make an accelerometer http://www.memsic.com/memsic/products/product.asp?prodidh
Analog Devices ADXL103