I need 440C flat stock in 3/8" thick can anyone help me?

Hello, I am a knifemaker in North Carolina and looking for a metals supplier who carries 440C flat stock up to 3/8" thick. Any help would
be appreciated, thanks in advance.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Sure.
Try McMaster-Carr Hardware @www.mcmaster.com and see page 3424
My dad was a chemical engineer and always kept a copy of the big yellow McMaster catalog on his bookshelf. They may not have the lowest price, but they sure do stock a lot of different items.
Pittsburgh Pete
DISCLAIMER
We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.
http://burgon.com/products.html