Re: Learn Electrics On-line Free

When I was a boy, I wanted to be an electrician but dad said "No son.

> get a trade first". > > Still want to learn about electrics, and I've noticed a number of > electrical related questions on the boards, and I found a beaut site > to learn about electricity for FREE. > > Check out
there are all > sorts of serious courses you can do to learn. There's an exam at the > end of each course, and study material can be downloaded. > > So here you are, add an extra qualification to your portfolio, use it > as a teaching resource, or encourage your kids to learn that little > bit extra that may land them that job! > > Glenn > > -------------------- > In Jus Voco Spurius >
bobbg