Special piping, skids, tank etc.

We are a important firms supplier of: Piping: carbon, Inox, special alloy, and special materials as 904 Ls, duplex, super duplex, hastelloy, inconet, incoloy, cupronichel,
titanium, monel etc.. We distribute all over the world from over 20 years to demanding and prestigious clients. Besides: plates, valves, flanges, pressurized tanks, heat eschangers etc. - normal and special materials To the necessity: Installations, ordinary maintenances, extraordinary, global service etc., constructions in general