ipms ON THE SKIDS

Looks like the IPMS is gonna have to tap into more than the Make & Take
fund to keep afloat!
I bet they will need to tap into that Bond used to insure themselves.
Soon they will announce the end.
Reply to
Jim Jones
Just another dumba*s troll. Do not feed!
Rusty White
Jim J> Looks like the IPMS is gonna have to tap into more than the Make & Take
Reply to
Rusty White
no, same dumb ass troll do not piss on.
You just did... oops; so did I...
_Tontoni
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
Jim Jones? Could we possibly wish for a similar end, but as the lonesome bum by himself this time?
Plonk yet again.
Tom Stephen T> >
Reply to
maiesm72
Interesting that this time he picked the name of the ultimate Kool-Aid drinker...
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne
KERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-PLONKKKKKKKKK
Reply to
Daryl
Why no,I haven't built any models with skids lately.Anyone else?
Jim J> Looks like the IPMS is gonna have to tap into more than the Make & Take
Reply to
eyeball
A troll by any other name is still a troll. G-bye again. BTW, you really ought to try your namesake's kool-ade recipe.
Reply to
Bill Woodier
temper tommy, he ain't wuth it.