ipms ON THE SKIDS

Looks like the IPMS is gonna have to tap into more than the Make & Take fund to keep afloat!

I bet they will need to tap into that Bond used to insure themselves.

Soon they will announce the end.

Reply to
Jim Jones

Just another dumba*s troll. Do not feed!

Rusty White

Jim J> Looks like the IPMS is gonna have to tap into more than the Make & Take

Reply to
Rusty White

no, same dumb ass troll do not piss on.

You just did... oops; so did I...

_Tontoni

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Jim Jones? Could we possibly wish for a similar end, but as the lonesome bum by himself this time?

Reply to
maiesm72

Interesting that this time he picked the name of the ultimate Kool-Aid drinker...

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

KERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-PLONKKKKKKKKK

Reply to
Daryl

Reply to
eyeball

A troll by any other name is still a troll. G-bye again. BTW, you really ought to try your namesake's kool-ade recipe.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

temper tommy, he ain't wuth it.