Lamborghini Countach - finished

Not quite as perfect as I hoped for, but not seeing myself doing another one soon. :-(

Regards, Alan

Reply to
Alan

looks sweet Alan nice job on both the model and your photos

Reply to
Daryl

Very nice.

Just out of curiosity, why did you choose blue rather than the more-usual white?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Thanks Daryl. :-)

Reply to
Alan

No particular reason. Just the colour I like. The actual colour is a little different from the monitor, looks better I must say. :-)

Reply to
Alan