Lamborghini Countach - finished

Not quite as perfect as I hoped for, but not seeing myself doing another one
soon. :-(

Regards,
Alan
Reply to
Alan
looks sweet Alan nice job on both the model and your photos
Reply to
Daryl
Very nice.
Just out of curiosity, why did you choose blue rather than the more-usual white?
(kim)
Reply to
kim
Thanks Daryl. :-)
Reply to
Alan
No particular reason. Just the colour I like. The actual colour is a little different from the monitor, looks better I must say. :-)
Reply to
Alan