book question

Hi Troops:

I saw the first volume of that 2 volume series on German Luftwaffe Camouflage and Markings by Merrick on the shelf at my local Barnes & Noble today. I was tempted (had a 15% off chit) but noticed that the cover mentioned 3 pages of color chips and there were none in there. Did someone rob the book or were the color chips put off for the second volume?? Anybody know??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

The first volume normally includes the colour chips. Mine did.

Reply to
JJ

Someone must have stolen them-I have both volumes and they both come with colour chips on separate inserts

Regards, Tom Gourlie

Reply to
Tom Gourlie

Hi

There in both of mine, tucked in a back pocket as part of a booklet.

Regards from the UK Chris

Reply to
Bodchris