Metric Piping

Does anybody know where I can find some info about metric piping?

I have assembly where I need to use pieces of metric pipes, 90mm and 140mm I need to know wall thickness and what is the whole DIN stuff about.

Actually no one around here knows how to properly mark it on the print.

Reply to
mr.T

Try this site

Cheers

Reply to
Neville Williams

If you are on subscription for SW you can log on to SW and there is a secton for routing resources where you can download a heap of piping library parts, including a small selection of DIN.

Otherwise, if your pipe is CuNiFe (copper/nickle/iron) to the DIN standards then you should try

as their product catalogue is very detailed. If you are after flanges you can download some great info (ANSI & DIN) from Neumira (a spanish flange manufacturer). I would be interested if any of our European friends can point me to a similar sites for steel piping and fittings.

Merry :-)

Reply to
Merry Owen