proe -piping

Hi folks ! could anyone suggest me how to find a free tutorial or good web site to get practice with pro-piping and cabling ?? (i'm using WF2)

Happy easter to everybody Pier

Reply to
Pier Dil

Specialized modules in Pro/e, like Routed systems, don't get much attention from tutorial authors. Probably it's the small size of the market or the narrowness of the niche. However, in general, the topic of tutorials has been covered pretty extensively in this NG. I answered such a question on April 6 and provided a list of resources for Pro/e. My list was supplemented by another from cronik malkontent that had a lot of links to sites. You may find something here that you can use.

You'd also do well to google Routed Systems Designer. That's how I found the following link:

like they could answer any particular questions you have as well as advise on education.

Reply to
David Janes

Many Thanks anyway. Bye

Pier