proe book

Hi everybody,

can anyone suggest a good tutorial or book for proe wildfire 3.0.?

best wishes, atanu.

Reply to
kappa

Hi everybody,

can anyone suggest a good tutorial or book for proe wildfire 3.0.?

best wishes, atanu.

I think it would depend, entirely, on where you begin and on what you know. Are you coming from AutoCAD, Solidworks? From a 2D or 3D background? Do you know anything, at all, about mechanical design? What you know and what you've done before will help us direct you to the appropriate resources.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

I have used books from Roger Toogood before, and found them to be well structured and usefull.

Also Schroff has some good books.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

David S Kelley put out an instructor's book used by many Universities, published by McGraw-Hill. It's just called Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 Instructor. ISBN 97880073402451

Reply to
B.Reilly01