10 Years Later

What an arduous journey that was. Thought I was gonna completely loose my mind there a couple of times. Seemed like a year of only a lawn chair,a small TV, and an air mattress waiting for that house to sell.

One of the first things I had to do was go through this 45' simi trailer looking for a mold I made. Found it in the last 3 square feet.

Finding more machines should be easy up here about 2 miles from Yooper land, I've had multiple offers with just mentioning metalworking. I'd love to start grabbing them, but all I have is gravel pads at the moment. The new shop will be 42'X40' with a 10' ceiling which will be

5.5 times bigger than the last one.

Building materials are cheap up here, but still wonder if I'll be able to finish on considerably less than I had planned on. Just have to start the house and shop at the same time or I'll never get a shop.

Reply to
servicemaximus

Blast! Where is my Sunworshipper moniker?

I take it that a persona isn't the same thing.

Can anyone tell me how to put it on with Agent?

Reply to
servicemaximus

Hey! You got it on line!! Bravo!!!!

Sorry I missed your call..I was tied up with the house and the ex's medical problems over the weekend.

Click on Options/User and System Profile/User/Full Name

Enter Sunworshiper in the Full Name box

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality", John F. Kennedy.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Hmmm, must be a different version. All I can find is Persona and changed some things in there. Lets see if that fixed it.

Reply to
servicemaximus

Yes, Gunner is running 1.93 and you have 4.2. Big changes happened to the menus around 3.0.

You should have a drop down Persona selector on the left side of the compose screen. If none of them are the one you want go to Tools - Options - Posting Messages - Personas and add a new one.

Folders - Default Properties - Posting Messages - Personas to set the global defaults for email and usenet personas.

Folders - Properties - Posting Messages - Personas will over ride them for a single group. And I think there is another place to over ride the defaults, just can't remember where it is at the moment.

Reply to
William Bagwell

Ah...! You have one of the later versions. When I get back to So Cal tommorow Ill check..Ive got a later version running on the box in Ontario.

Gunner

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality", John F. Kennedy.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Just a test to see if I can get the moniker to set.

Reply to
servicemaximus

And again...

Reply to
servicemaximus

Something has to work

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Hmmm

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Thanks, the only thing that seems to work is to put Sunworshipper in the e-mail box settings and then get the not a valid e-mail warning and leave as is.

Reply to
Sunworshipper

So, another SW. Got me on the hydrogen hell, referring to that hydrogen star ahhh sun. Are you into solar, sun bathing, or respecter of the disk light giver.

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Try Sunworshipper invalid addresses *should* end with ".invalid".

Or since you other address was posted in the clear and has now been 'harvested'. Forever to receive spam... You could stick the valid one in your "Reply-to" field like I do. Not a totally safe place, but Reply-to is harvested far less often than "From:" since it is not included with headers / over views and only shows up when the message body is downloaded.

Reply to
William Bagwell

Na, I found out that s#$%t gets too hard too fast. Damned near kilt myself doing too big a job. I'll never touch it again. Some things are better done by the pros.

I drove right past your digs on a drive from Houghton to Green Bay. You live in beautiful country.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

MI.? Way up there on that other peninsula next to the boarder? It must get really cold and snow a lot between two bodies of water.

I was just joking about the concrete, the uncle and I both are like you when it comes to pouring concrete. I have some help lined up.

Well, if you want you can drop by on one of your trips to somewhat of civilization. Last time I was in down town Green Bay they had all these signs not to jay walk and there were very few cars and pedestrians like an end of the world movie. At least to me. I'm still within culture shock.

Reply to
Sunworshipper