Mystic Seaport (CT) Antique Marine Engine Show

I attended both days of this years show and had the greatest time. Photos and video clips are located at:

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff

used and I took her photo so she could see how well the camera works. I think that the subject matter has a lot to do with

It is time to head off to bed in my time zone. I'll look at the engines tomorrow. You have good taste in subjects.

Wes

Wes