NJLS Spring Steam Up

Yesterday, 2 June 2007, I was fortunate enough to visit the New Jersey Live Steamers event. A great group of hobbyists who made me feel right at home. Photos and video of my visit are on the New England Model Engineering Society web pages.

Thank you NLJS for a great day out.

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff

Thanx, Errol for the pix. BTW, I was a pleasure to see you at NAMES. You were kind enough to wear your nametag. Or maybe some of the others were trying not to reveal their identity - how about it, Pete, Carl, Wes, et al? Oh ! You were wearing nametags ! Sorry, I guess you musta seen mine first.

Reply to
Robert Swinney