18 pin Music Box mechanisms

    the wife bought a music box some time back and I foolishly said "oh, of course I can fix it." Found it today.
    Got the mechanism out, and ... it needs disassembly. Or lubrication, or something. But, it is pot metal, so "I will be very careful."     Which I had a Real Drill Press, but will make do with the dremel accessory. Ufda.
--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote