2800 Grand

John, I need an in-depth report on 2800 Grand's progress with the DOT. I need this for my own lawyer to look into the situation because I can't get information any other way. I'm sorry it seems extreme but what else can I do? I can't get information any other way?

My medical expenses for 2017 before Medicare were over $189,000.00 so you can see my pickle.

Maybe we could get together?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention and while reading the NG I just thought I would rattle John's cage with an email. I didn't mean to post my email, this is the second time I've done this. Has anybody else done similar? Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

So, what should I do to John?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Drap him from th' yardarm, matey.