3 in 1 Sheet Metal Help!

Bought a used 3 in 1 (auction) about 5 years ago and just getting around to using it. I only have one of the 'brake forming dies' the rest are missing. Enco (my model # is 130-5600) tells me that they don't have any parts for my model (too old). Their current model is 130-5610 and while it looks similar I am told it is a different manufacturer.

Anyway, the dies are 5-3/8"± deep. If any of you have a machine with dies of the same depth would you be so kind as to give me your make and model number and I can order parts from said manufacturer.

Really appreciate the effort.

Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

JR North

Yeah, mine are just segments of plate with a "V" on one end. Shouldn't be that hard to make up, given you have one for a pattern. Get the 4x6 busy!

Stan

Reply to
stans4

Make them Or take a look at the HF units and see if they could be used as a starting point.

Reply to
Steve W.