4 X 6 H/V band saw faq?

My link to the subject page doesn't work anymore. Will it be back?

Pete Stanaitis

----------------

Reply to
spaco

My guess is that Grant is updating his website and, with a bit of time and patience, it - and many others - will reappear.

OTOH, if Grant is NOT updating his website, then he needs to check on it soon!

Reply to
RAM³

I tried to use google to see if google had it cached. No joy.

No joy with the internet archive.org either.

I wonder if anyone saved a copy locally?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Here's an April 2001 copy that I downloaded in mid-2002:

It has 3 links to external references, all broken.

-jiw

Reply to
James Waldby

On Sun, 11 May 2008 17:02:52 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes quickly quoth:

I thought I had but it evidently didn't save the files. The pics are gone.

- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) -----------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

well, here is a page of mods for the saw. My brother has one of these and it was worthless until he followed the Pivot mod. It is now used allot and cuts straight and true!!!!!\

Reply to
Bob in Phx

Grant E created the tinyisland FAQ, so you might check with him.

Here are the results of a Goog search for: 4x6+bandsaw+modification* Substitute modification* with FAQ for other related links.

*&btnG=Google+Search

WB ......... metalworking projects

Wild_Bill