40 taper arbor - deal du soir

I needed arbor spacers for my little Hardinge mill. I bought a 40 taper arbor(with spacers)on Ebay from SAG machinery for less than the cost of buying a few spacers from Enco. I am left with a (new, as far as I can tell) 40 taper 7/8" milling arbor sans spacers.

Heres the deal:

If you have a 40 taper mill and have a use for a 7/8" spacerless arbor, I will send it to you for the cost of the postage.

Conditions:

1) You have to wait until I package it up and get to the post office.

2) You have to tell me if you see good any good deals on 7/8" cutters.

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl