7/16" - 10 left handed Acme tap needed

Can't find anywhere. Anyone on the forum know of a source

-- J. Mark Wolf

Reply to
J. Mark Wolf

This is for a South Bend lathe, perhaps?

Reply to
ATP

Nope. I need to make a new lead screw nut, on the cross-slide for my 5 year old Delta Milwaukee wood working lathe

-- J. Mark Wolf

Reply to
J. Mark Wolf

Let me know if you find any- I was looking for the same thing for my South Bend 10L.

Reply to
ATP

May not be the best choice for you, since they are in Dartmouth, Devon, England, But:-

No connection, just a satisfied customer.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand