A Machinists Art

I thought that this would interest to most of you. See what John Gargano, a professional archtect, does in his spare time.

looking stuff. Click on the little squares above to change the picture. In the gallery he has pictures of his tools.

Lane

Reply to
Lane

Nice looking art. A lot of time invested. Where's the boiler? Bugs

Reply to
Bugs

Nice, but who are you going to find that is willing to pay for this beautiful work?

Reply to
hhc314

That's where a PR agent comes in....

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

You've never held a job requiring union membership, I would assume......

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

The big portion of union workers I've had the priviledge of working with were overpaid and underworked.

Lane

Reply to
Lane

Miss my point altogether or you just being facetious ???

PrecisionMachinisT

I guess I must have missed your point (since you asked) and the url linking to a boeing picture of some kind of outer space equipment means what?

Reply to
Lane

No doubt made by union folks....and quite a piece of art IMO....

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT