A new TV show for guys like us

James May's _Man Lab_, "... a new series in which he strives to save the modern man - 'a feckless, bedwetting, parmesan-shaving imbecile who revels in his own uselessness' - by teaching them the traditional [industrial] skills of their manly forefathers."

Unfortunately this is on BBC2, but downloadable via Usenet or BitTorrent.

As his shirt says, "Get Excited and Make Things".

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Hey Richard,

For those of us a bit further away, got a URL for that?

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

I watched it last night. ammusing if nothing else. URL? try googling for BC I player James May's best effort recently , for me was a full size supermarine spitfire in air fix model kit mode built by a young group of air cadets. Ted Dorset UK.

Reply to
Ted Frater

This gets you the NZB:

(You'll need NNTP from a paid Usenet server like giganews.com to download the actual video .avi binary file based on the NZB. That server also gives you newsbin for free. This is the only way to watch TV anymore: commercial-free, worldwide, archivable, PC-based.)

Reply to
Richard J Kinch