A rusty lathe question

Hello looking at the photo's of the 10L i realized that on the second to last photo under the micro stop there is a L shaped piece of metal with a bed v, two holes on top and three lower I had one on my 10L mounted on the top of the gearbox and just to the right looked factory but at the time no one knew what it was for.... Anybody Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Anderson

This is where you slide the stop when you are not using it or perhaps if you are using a collet and are working close.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

It's basically a left hand bed extension. For working close as you say.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen