Acura collets interchangeable?

I have an Acura-Mill collet holder and one collet. I would like to buy some additional collets. Acura-Flex and Acura-Grip collets seem to be readily available.

According to the Universal Engineering web site, their collets are interchangeable whether they are MILL, FLEX, GRIP or whatever.

Is that really true? If I buy an Acura-Flex collet, will it fit into my Acura-Mill holder?

Gary

Reply to
grice