Advanced tool - metal Analyzer

No connection to this company at all - I believe it is a German company with U.S. offices. This tool is for rent at this time :
Thermo Electron Corporation is the worldwide leader in portable XRF technology with the NITON Analyzers Product Line. Our state of the art handheld instruments offer high performance, versatility and unmatched ease of use for the analysis of: • Metal alloys for PMI, scrap metal recycling, and QA/QC • Plastics, polymers, electronic components and PCB’s for RoHS compliance • Soils and sediments for environmental characterization, monitoring and site remediation • Lead in paint assessment • Geochemical exploration & ore body assessment • Many other custom and specialty applications Our many thousands of customers rely on their NITON Analyzers to perform critical measurements in diverse industries such as aerospace, medical device manufacturing, petrochemical & pharmaceutical processing, regulatory compliance and R&D. http://www.thermo.com/com/cda/article/general/0,2259,823,00.html
Looks interesting for advanced work.
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn
✖
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

I think I don't even want to know the price of such a SciFi-tool?
I know it's not SciFi, but to me, it looks like a lot.
Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de