HP 3562A Signal Analyzer

I have an HP 3562A signal analyzer. I am trying to figure out how to use a GPIB interface to get data from it. I have successfully sent commands to setup the analyzer, but I can't figure out what the commands are to get the Y value for the cursor @ 17 Hz. I just need to be able to dynamically read what is the peak voltage of my signal at that frequency. Any help would be great.

-Dan

Reply to
Dan

I am many miles and many years from doing this, but in pseudo code

switch x cursor on move x cursor to line number (17.5/freqres)+1 input y value

Best analyser ever made!

Cheers

Greg Locock

Reply to
Greg Locock

Well, that really doesn't help too much. I already figured out how to position the cursor where I want it. I am just not familiar with the code to actually tell the signal analyzer to send the data for the Voltage value at 17 Hz.

-Dan

Reply to
Dan

Have you tried the various sources for manuals, e.g.,

I'm SURE that there's one out there to be had for less than $100.

Paul Mathews

Reply to
Paul Mathews