Air Pressure Coolant System

Coolant pumps'll pump cutting oil, just not as fast. You won't have any problems at all with a typical coolant pump. If it's not a totally enclosed CNC machine, you don't need a vast flow.
Mark Rand RTFM

Just out of curiosoty..why a pressureized coolant system, when one can simply pick up a cheap pump for less than $10 and not have to deal with breathing coolant in the air?
Gunner
"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766

1. Water based coolant is not an option. None of the pump systems are rated for potentially (if a bit of a long shot) for potentially flammable liquids. 2. A pressure system keeps that spark generating motor at the whole other end of the shop. 3. I plan to use some relatively large tanks for long runs. 4. Why would a pressurized system put any more coolant in the air than a pump. No reason at all. It will come out of the nozzle as a solid liquid stream just like the water comes out of the pressure tank on a well.
Yes, I know modern well tanks have a bladder in them, but I worked on a water distribution system with my dad when I was a kid that didn't too. Just bleed and air. Besides it will be fun to build.

5. I said air pressure, not venturi.

Oil is indeed a "potentially flammable liquid"...though Ive tried in many occasions to set my lathe on fire while generating sparks and a shitload of red chips into pools of it. All have failed to ignite it btw.

Fun, hopefully is the sole reason, because frankly..I cant see any other reason to do so. Im curious though..how will you be refilling your tank, both pressure and contents?
Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766
Bob La Londe writes:

The parts washers have something like a Little Giant pond pump in them, and they're pumping kerosene.