Airlines Spreading Virus to Every Major City at Nearly The Speed of Sound! What could go Wrong?

On 05/07/20 at 12:17PM, BiologyMajor wrote in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:

I remember the old movie "Twelve Monkeys". > >A madmen bent of destroying the human race >got hold of a biological weapon. > >Guess where he went to maximize the spread? > >The biggest airport he could find, he knew >it would spread the bio-weapon to the ends >of the earth faster than it could be >contained. > >It wasn't a happy ending. > > >"Have a good flight"...I love that line in the scence > >Twelve Monkeys Airport Security Scene >video (1:23) >
> >In the movie the hero went to the Florida Keys >to hide from the plague. That's an hour drive >for me, and it's starting to sound like a >damn good idea.

And these internationally corrupt racist aircraft corporations also want to mindlessly spread soot (contrails) to destroy the environment (they've known about biofuels like biodiesel, but no...) Science Magazine - June 28, 2019

--

bruce2bowser