Allied Lathe

I was recently offered a 36" Allied lathe for $1K. I did the quick search on Ebay and Google to see if I could find anything on it, but didn't come up with much.

The only Allied tools I can remember were a line that was sold in places like Max Club. In fact I have an Allied bench grinder that came from there. If I recall it was pretty cheap, but the flip side is a decade later it still runs fine.

Any suggestions, feedback, value?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Ah, now the accurate info comes out. Its an Atlas. From what I saw of completed auctions on Ebay a grand seems high unless it comes with a lot of stuff.

Reply to
Bob La Londe