Aloris QCTP tuneup

The latest acquisition came with an Alorix AXA QCTP. I partially disassembled it to get the chips out, but could not remove the worm. The nut holding it in was more than I could get hold of with anything I could come up with. Now, I assume it's RH thread. Any suggestions for loosening this thing?

Also, when changing holders and cinching it down, the lever ends up at about the 8:00 position, right in the way of the work. I could see no way to re-clock it so the lever locks down on the right side. How do you re-orient the lever?

Is the answer to my first question also going to help me with the 2nd?

Reply to
Rex B